The Parents section holds lots of useful information for parents and carers about daily life at school, if you have any queries or require paper copies of any of the documents on our website don't hesitate to contact Mrs Farmer in the office.
Parents’ / Carer’s Responsibilities
We ask that you read the list below - a list that is taken from our Positive Behaviour Policy - to help us to give your child the best possible support in school:
- Ensure that your child attends school regularly and arrives in good time;
- Be aware of school rules and procedures, and encourage your child to abide by them;
- Show interest in your child’s classwork and homework, where possible, provide suitable facilities for studying at home;
- Act as positive role models for your child in their relationship with the school;
- Attend planned meetings with teachers and support school functions;
- Provide the school with all the necessary background information about your child, including telling the school promptly about any concerns you may have about school, or any significant change in your child’s medical needs or home circumstances.
If you are a Heelands parent you can share your views on Ofsted's Parent View website - please visit https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/login?destination=give-your-views to be taken to the page.